PLEASE NOTE: Silver and gold jewelry gets dirty and changes color over time. This is not a manufacturing defect. To ensure that your product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
• Keep it dry! We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea, and in chlorinated water.
Apply makeup, hairspray, perfume, or any type of lotion before putting on your jewellery, they may contain harsh chemicals that may damage your jewellery over time.
• Store jewellery separately so it doesn't scratch other jewellery.
• For extra care, after each wear gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of makeup and skin oils with a polishing cloth.
• Do not apply pressure because it may cause delicate jewellery to bend or break.
• Never use abrasives chemicals or products to clean your silver/gold/ gold plated jewellery.